- head-start: business and entrepreneur
- head-start: business tax starter
- head-start: individual tax starter
- head-start: partner and dependant
- head-start: professional and skilled (sponsored or unsponsored)
- head-start: student
- head-start: working holiday
- migration services – buy
- migration services terms & conditions
head-start: business tax starter
hanson|porter|curzon are proud to offer as part of our Head-Start series of services, a comprehensive Tax Package to assist new entrepreneurs within the Australian Tax System.
The Australian Taxation System is a complex and ever changing piece of legislative work that is made up of several Acts of Parliament and thousands of pages of legislation.
Tax compliance is the headache that every Australian business has to comply with. Having a specialized tax advisor to call on to assist with tax strategies, tax structuring and advice has historically been reserved for larger businesses and multinationals. But not anymore.
Good tax advice, at the inception of a business being established can mean the difference between accessing or not accessing the tax benefits that are available to business in the Australian Tax System. -Cameron Bodley, Director
Tax advice received after a business is established is often too late. Yet, as one of the single largest real expenditures of business, tax and advice about how to legally structure, and minimize your businesses tax, is often neglected. Many business owners opt to go it alone rather than seek professional assistance, because they are concerned about the cost, but expert, timely advice will generally save you money and certainly take the stress out of trying to do it yourself. For new business operators, this advice is even more valuable.
It is primarily for this reason that hanson|porter|curzon have developed the Head-Start Business Tax Starter service to assist new entrepreneurs in obtaining advice in a timely, logical and affordable manner to help unlock potential tax benefits. With the right strategies and forethought these benefits could be worth thousands or tens of thousands of dollars per year.
As a registered member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants in Australia, the Tax Practitioners Board and the Australian Securities and Investment Commission, you can feel secure in knowing that your financial affairs are being professionally cared for.
Professional Tax services included:
- Advice on becoming an employer and director in Australia, including:
- Rights and responsibilities as an employer
- Laws and regulations that have to be adhered to
- Potential liabilities as a Director
- Your dedicated business tax advisor
- Know who you’re going to call, every time you call
- Entity structure and planning.
- Discuss and plan with your tax advisor your expected business arrangement
- Discuss the potential entity options available
- Consider the tax advantages of each entity
- Receive detailed entity structure
- Consultation and preparation of 12 month start-up budget
- Look at cashflow issues
- Review costs associated with start up
- Consider potential funding requirements or options
- Government grant advice and accessibility
- Review what Government grants are available for your business venture
- Includes Local, State and Federal grants
- Include cash and non-cash grants
- 12 months tax advice
- Includes up to 3 tax oriented questions per month.
- Business tax information. Topics include:
- Goods and Services Tax
- Income Tax
- Payroll Tax
- Fringe Benefits Tax and more
- Tax calendar and lodgement schedule
- Essential for compliance with regulatory authorities
- Access to our network of professional associates, including:
- Legal, finance, insurance, director, recruitment, brokering, banking, governance and secretariat specialists
- Subscription to our monthly Newsletter (Great for tax tips)
hanson|porter|curzon also offer a range of fixed price service options to assist entrepreneurs stay in control of their bookkeeping, accounting and tax requirements. Your tax advisor can discuss these with you on request.
Once you decide to establish an Australian entity we will process the entity’s various tax registration applications which automatically registers the entity under our Tax Agent Licence with the Tax Office.
We receive correspondence and liaise with the Tax Office on behalf of your business.
Fast complimentary and hassle free.
Rest easy and feel confident in the knowledge that your financial and tax affairs are receiving the attention they deserve.
Receive the professional advice that could save you thousands for a total tax deductible investment of:
AU$1,375 (inc. taxes)
Other Head-Start services: