Please read this legal statement carefully before using this Web Site. This Web Site is owned and operated by Hanson Porter Curzon Pty Ltd ABN 21 119 032 530 solely for the purpose of providing information to users about Hanson Porter Curzon and its member firms, and its Content.
(5) Definitions in this Disclaimer:
- ” Hanson Porter Curzon”, “we”, “us”, or “our”, means Hanson Porter Curzon Pty Ltd ABN 21 119 032 530, and its members, subsidiaries, officers, agents, directors, officers, employees and ‘related bodies corporate’ as defined in the Corporations Act of Australia;
- “Content” means any information, files, text, code, material, images, data, sounds, graphics, software, photos, graphics, software downloads, goods, services documents, layouts, applets, CGI interfaces, product photographs, screen designs, descriptions, illustrations, catalogues, advertisements, third party advertisements, publicity material, audio and video material, references to products or services, or specifications contained in, referred to, or omitted from this Web Site, obtained or able to be viewed by accessing any part of this Web Site (which may be out of date or superseded), whether it be obtained directly or indirectly, in any machine or human readable format;
- “Intellectual Property” means all intellectual property rights as defined by Article 2 of the World Intellectual Property Organisation Convention of 1967, in any inventions, designs, trademarks, trade names, circuit layouts, plant varieties, business and domain names, logos and get up, confidential information, matter, materials or works accessible on or via the Hanson Porter Curzon Web Site;
- “Loss” means any direct, special, indirect, incidental or consequential liabilities, damages, claims, losses, costs, expenses, actions, claims, suits, demands, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), statute or otherwise, whether suffered by you, someone else, or claims made against you through the use of this Web Site. This includes, but is not limited to loss of business profits, legal costs and defence or settlement costs;
- “Third Party Sites” means sites and resources located on servers maintained by others over whom Hanson Porter Curzon has no control; and
- “Web Site” means those web pages contained within the domain and any sub domains.